[Glade-devel] auto.sh errors!!

Hello!

I was trying to cross-compile a linux application when
I got a complaint that Linux needs to be upgraded.

So i installed RH9 and upgraded my system. Then begins
my unending woes and nightouts and backpains!

When I try to compile my glade project that I had
written before upgrading to Red Hat 9, I get big
errors. Of this I paste a section -
-----------------------
Please use AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) in order to
cause autoconfiguration
to look for an external libintl.

Please create po/Makevars from the template in
po/Makevars.template.
You can then remove po/Makevars.template.

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the
aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to
do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You might also want to copy the convenience header
file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your
package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the
configure --disable-nls
option.

----------------Solution------

A solution to this problem I found on the net runs
like this --

1- In the Glade Options menu, un-check the checkbox
gettext support.
2- From your Glade project directory, type in a term
the following code: no_gettext.sh.txtno_gettext.sh.txt
1$ cp macros/autogen.sh macros/autogen.orig
2$ sed -e "s/gettextize --force --copy/gettextize
--force --copy --intl/g"
macros/autogen.orig > macros/autogen.sh
3$ ./autogen.sh
4$ ./make

-------------------

This only solved my problem partially. Still I get the
following error -

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the
aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to
do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You might also want to copy the convenience header
file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your
package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the
configure --disable-nls
option.

I cannot make any sense out of this. The same problem
is posted in many sites. But no concrete solution.

Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thank you
Kavita