[Glade-devel] Glade-3 team meeting

Good morning !

    We'll be holding an irc team meeting on Monday December 20th at 18:00 UTC
at irc.gnome.org in channel #glade3 .

The somewhat lax agenda will be:
    - Clarifications of long term project objectives
    - Assessment of features/bugs that are blocking a glade3 release
      (I'll try my best to bring a list for starters)
    - Exploration of the possibility of a test phase release.
    - Whatever topics of interest that people bring to the table ;-)

Everyone is welcome to attend, especially people who wish to play a
role in the glade-3 cause ofcourse.

Note that channel #glade3 has been our "hangout" for a few months now,
if you have any glade3 related questions etc. just come and drop in ;-)