[Glade-devel] I'm back

Hey ho all!

Just mailed to say that since I've got 2 weeks of holidays in between
college quarters, and I have nothing to do, I will be doing some glade3
hacking again. Some of you might know me from before, I worked on glade3
quite a bit in the begining uptill end of 2003 (you'll find a few
Changelog entries)when pressures of college put it on a lower priority.

Anyway, so I'm thinking of doing some hacking. I'm just reading up on
some mailing list archives, trying to catch up with the current
situation. Hope to work with you all again :-D

Archit