[Glade-devel] [glade-3] Widget tree view

Is there a reason for the widget tree scrolled window to be configured
like this ?

gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW (view),
                                        GTK_POLICY_NEVER, GTK_POLICY_NEVER);

This is the first real complaint I'm getting from the graphist here, so unless
someone can come up with a reason why the code explicitly set vertical
scrolling to GTK_POLICY_NEVER, I'm changing that line to:

gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW (view),
                                        GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC,
                                        GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC);