[Glade-devel] script for php-GTK from Glade

Hi!

Ferlet wrote:

Here is the project i make:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glade2php/

[snip]

Please, can you give me some notes about my little
work ;)
Thank you

In glade3 we've moved away from the generate code
source from glade files approach.

However, we can put links in the documentation (yet to
be written) to these tools, as it seems that some
people are really attached to the static generation of
code, instead of a more dynamic approach as libglade.

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
e98cuenc at yahoo dot com