[Glade-devel] script for php-GTK from Glade

Here is the project i make:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glade2php/

This script use the .glade file along the exection. I did'nt made the
webpage and release but the script is accessible by CVS.

Today, i think this kind of work is not integratable into Glade, because
this is a php-script, this dones'nt create a real source file (use glade
file) etc... But i think this is a nice script to create some php-gtk GUI.

Just to explane quickly how use the script, just type glade2php
<filename>. This create 2 files:
<project>_main.php and <project>_functions.php

into <project>_main.php a $widgets object is created, referecing all
widgets as properties. For example, a button named "OkButton" is
accessible into the functions file using:
$widgets->OkButton

Easy huh ? :)

Please, can you give me some notes about my little work ;)
Thank you