[Glade-devel] Glade 3 development

Damon wrote:

 o Handling properties that shouldn't be set within Glade.
   e.g. the 'modal' property of GtkWindow shouldn't be set
within Glade,
   since if it was you wouldn't be able to use other windows.
   Currently the widget.xml file has <SetFunction>ignore</SetFunction>
   for this, so it isn't set within Glade, but it isn't saved either.

 o Saving to XML has a problem. If I delete a widget and click 'Save'
   it says 'Project xxx saved' but doesn't save it.

As far as I can see, these two bugs are fixed with my today commit.
If you still hit these problems, please let me know.

 o The tooltip property isn't working. For lots of widgets it doesn't
   even appear.

Is there any widget that should not have a tooltip?  If all the widgets
should have it, we can put it on gtkwidget.xml

 o 'Resize Mode' property probably shouldn't be shown, as I
don't think
   it is usable by applications and may break things.

 o 'Allow shrink' & 'Allow grow' properties probably
shouldn't be shown
   as I think they are deprecated (see gtkwindow.h).

Ok, I've removed these properties in gtkwidget.xml.