[Glade-devel] GIMP Docking Code in glade

Ok, thanks for the precision.

I don't think that we should depend on libgnome only due to egg-recent.

As you point out, that would mean that we should maintain two different
versions, and that just to prevent the copy&paste of this code
(copy&paste that we should do anyway if we add the functionality right
now).

If in the future we need more functionalities provided by libgnome, then
I will change my mind, but the benefice right now is close to none and
doesn't justify an additional dependency.

Could we at least add a list of recently used projects to the bottom of
the file menu. Wouldn't need to interface with gnome at all. All glade
would need to do is maintain it's own list.

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>