[Glade-devel] GIMP Docking Code in glade

I was hoping Glade 3 would ultimately use EggDock - it is pretty
powerful, actively maintained and likely to be merged into GTK+ sometime
in the future.

Try it out - it's really cool !

Rgds,
Biswa.

Hey all,

I'm delighted to see the rewrite of glade going full steam
in gnome cvs. And the code is looking great.

One thing that has always frustrated me about glade is the
inflexability of the UI. It can be quite frustration. I
felt the same about GIMP 1.2.x but GIMP 1.3.x uses a really
excellent docking system that allows me to customise my
GIMP UI and only show the items that I actually want to use.
And very importantly it lets me have all the all of it
in one window if I want.

I'm not going to go into detail about how it could work but
I'm wondering if you guys have/would concider using the
docking code in glade3?

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>