[Glade-devel] [patch, glade3] decouple glade-palette from glade-project-window

Paolo wrote:

Hi!

The attached patch decouples completely glade-palette from
glade-project-window, to the point that glade-project.c does
not need to include glade-project-window.h anymore. This way
an external app can create/use a GladePalette without having a gpw.

The patch consist of the following:
- when a button on the palette is clicked, instead of
directly change the current project (gpw->project), the
palette emit a signal "widget_class_chosen" (I know the name
sucks ;), suggestions?)

"toggled" ?

I've committed all your changes (changing "widget_class_chosen" by
"toggled", if you don't like the change or you find a better name, just
let me know).

Keep up the good work!