[Glade-devel] Commit -- latest patches

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 19:09, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:
I've committed everything that you've posted to date (I think).

Thanks!

Now that you're working on the keys dialog, I want to discuss if people
are really happy with its UI.  It looks to me like a simple window
saying "Press any key to use as shortcut" and doing a grab would also do
the job and be more intuitive to use, but I'm not really sure.

What do people think?

I like the idea as long as there is a label which display which accel
you ended up with. But probably the question should be asked to those
who use glade extensively, maybe we shold post it to some other mailing
list.

ciao
        paolo