[Glade-devel] commit -- add_signal signal

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 12:46, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:
On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 05:48, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
How about pinching the glade-2 menu editing code for glade-3. That seems
to be the only major thing missing before we go for anjuta integration.

I've already started doing it :-)
It seems that we're in sync...

Great stuff ! Removing some of the warnings would be nice too.

Also, it would be nice to enhance the build so that external apps can
use the header files and libs for the widgets. i.e. put teh headers in
$prefix/include/glade-3, create a shared lib libglade-3.so and a .pc
file for pkg-config so that apps can test for availability of the
package.

Here we have a problem, as I'm auto{conf,make} impaired.
If you can modify yourself the build, or give me some hints, I will be
very grateful.

I'll try and patch something up tommorrow (I'm severely time-impaired
today :-()

Rgds,
Biswa.