[Glade-devel] commit -- add_signal signal

How about pinching the glade-2 menu editing code for glade-3. That seems
to be the only major thing missing before we go for anjuta integration.

Also, it would be nice to enhance the build so that external apps can
use the header files and libs for the widgets. i.e. put teh headers in
$prefix/include/glade-3, create a shared lib libglade-3.so and a .pc
file for pkg-config so that apps can test for availability of the
package.