[Glade-devel] Commit -- fix selection

Paolo wrote:

Wonderful! Seems to work great.

I had to comment out the log_handler part of your patch
though, because I've got the following compile error:

I think that I've fixed it now.  That's the inconvenient of only being
able to test it on windows :-(

I also noticed that you left these two functions which
probably can be deleted after your work on the selection.

glade-placeholder.c:165: warning: `glade_placeholder_get_gdk_window'
defined but not used

glade-widget.c:1032: warning: `glade_widget_clear_draw_selection'
defined but not used

Good catches.  Fixed.

Thanks!