[Glade-devel] Cut/Paste + Undo/Redo bug

paolo borelli wrote:

Is there any good reason why glade doesn't seem to be using bugzilla for
patches?

Basically because if I remember correctly the Glade3 module of bugzilla
is blocked (you can't add any bugs)...

Anyway in this particular case it was more an "ongoing discussion" then
a patch to archive.

If someone could set up bugzilla-glade3 it would be great in general,
but maybe we should wait for a release... I fear that glade-3 has still
too many bugs and a bugzilla module would fill up too fast to keep it
under control.
Beside the traffic on glade-devel is low and also the patch-rate is not
fast so there have not been problems of patches dropped.

I have just unlocked the glade3 component so it will accept new bugs.
Do you want the default owner for bugs changed, and/or more components
added?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au