[Glade-devel] Cut/Paste + Undo/Redo bug

Paolo wrote:

Is there any good reason why glade doesn't seem to be using
bugzilla
for patches?

Basically because if I remember correctly the Glade3 module
of bugzilla is blocked (you can't add any bugs)...

Right.  I walked for a while @ bugzilla but I was unable to find the
email address of any administrator, so I don't know who should I contact
to fix the glade3 bugzilla module.

Anyway, Paolo was asking for review of its patch, and that fits quite
well the purpose of this ML.

P.S.: I've just ported the dock item on egg to windows, and yesterday I
was busy compiling libglade for windows, so I've not yet been able to
review the patch.