[Glade-devel] GladeMenuEditor update.

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 19:52, Archit Baweja wrote:
Hi

I just had 2 questions. I was moving the GladeMenuEditor (in glade3) away
from using the GType system (we don't really need it). And as part of that
move I was wondering if its alright that glade-3 uses libglade to build its
interfaces (its a pain coding that GtkTreeView!).

Your call

Archit Baweja.

P.S.  I've done have the GUI coding by hand already, but I'm ready to
shift to libglade built GUI's.

Hi Archit!

Currently galde-3 doesn't use libglade, but I think that it's mostly
because our gui is simple and nobody felt the need. I see no problem
with depending on libglade, after all that's what our users sholuld be
using in their programs :)

On the other hand if you already have it done without libglade you may
choose to go on that way for now and eventually switch to libglade later
(maybe we can see if there are other parts for which switching to
libglade is convenient)

Last word to Joaquin, as  usual :)

ciao
        paolo