Re: [gitg] libgit2-glib-1.0 version issues while building

Hi David,

Please find my jhbuildrc file here: http://paste.fedoraproject.org/257243/8594214/
Remove the authentication part out of it and see that it skips several packages. I.e there is
no need to build webkit which is a dep from gitg since it is huge and the one from the system
is just fine.

Then I would suggest you to do the next:
jhbuild build libgit2-glib
jhbuild build gtk+
jhbuild buildone libpeas gitg

^^ see that for the last one we just build libpeas and gitg without the deps.

Hope it helps if not please write back the problems you get.

Cheers.