Re: [gitg] gitg Ubuntu PPA?

Hi Christoph,

Although I've made debian packages before, and some of us do maintain some Fedora specs, we generally do not put much effort into maintaining distro specific packages. I think this effort is best led to the people more closely using a specific distribution. gitg could probably end up in the gnome3 ppa though, since all of its dependencies are maintained there also. We hope that it will be picked up by someone soon enough.

Jesse