[gitg] proposal: recategorize or close all bugs for old gitg

Bugzilla currently contains lots of bugs that apply only to the old gitg implementation written in C.  The new implementation in Vala in git master is the future and is the only version under development.  This is confusing at best, so I propose that we either (a) move all bugs for the old gitg into a separate Bugzilla component, e.g. 'old-gitg', or (b) simply close these bugs, marking them INVALID or WONTFIX.  What do you gitg developers think?

adam