[gitg] Pull requests

Hi,

I come back again with this topic: pulling (some of) my topic branches.

As a reminder, here are the topic I worked on.

tab-for-changes with current content:
* split details and diff in two tabs
* add commiter details (name and date)
* add clickable author and committer emails
* add full commit's log with rendering features
  ** title line in bold,
  ** italic for Signed-off-by lines + clickable email of signer
* improve performances: only refresh the tab displayed

three related branches:
* refactor-spawning-feature: huge refactor to introduce GitgCommand
object to wrap external commands
* set-commit-author: adapt commit feature and UI to allow setting the
author of a commit
* select-commit-author: allow to select author of a commit from a list
of already known authors

path-filtering: still in progress topic branch to allow to filter
history content based on path
I think it is just an experimental branch. A good solution should be
to implement filter and search features in a more common way:
* right-top textfield must allow to filter history view following
different criteria (like evolution but based on author, path,
title...)
* Ctrl-F open a search field at the bottom of the UI, with prev/next
buttons to iterate on search
But things must still be done.

As all these topics are quite old, they are merged with v0.0.5.
I think some (or many?) of these patches are interesting. How can we
integrate them to master? Should I merge/rebase them against v0.0.6 or
with HEAD? Or should I convert them to topgit branches in order to
package simple patches?

I really wan to see these patches applyed on gitg because I think they
are usefull.

Best regards,
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com