Re: [gitg] Question about gitg bahaviour in "All branches" mode

Hi,

2010/11/11 Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak wp pl>:
> I would like to consult one behaviour of gitg on my git repository I
> don't understand. In "All branches" mode my master point with an arror
> to some past commit [1] while it all should be in one line (in master
> only view it looks ok). How it should be interpreted?

The arrow indicates that branch life line is really long and an
ellipsis is better to clean the display. You can control this feature
via preferences options.

Interpretation of the current display is that master and appinfo-0.5.0
are two long living parallel branches.
I you have doubt about the understanding of the history made by gitg,
I suggest you to use another Git browser (like gitk). By this way, you
will be able to double check your history.

Regards,
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com