[gitg] Question about gitg bahaviour in "All branches" mode

Hi,

I would like to consult one behaviour of gitg on my git repository I
don't understand. In "All branches" mode my master point with an arror
to some past commit [1] while it all should be in one line (in master
only view it looks ok). How it should be interpreted?

[1] - http://picturepush.com/+IuFN

I was using maven-release-plugin to make a tag. If needed that repo is
publicly available:
http://appinfo.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=appinfo/appinfo;a=summary
- browse
git://appinfo.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/appinfo/appinfo - clone

gitg 0.0.6, git 1.6.2.5, Fedora 11

Regards
Marcin