Re: Private virtual methods

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 at 13:49, Tony Houghton <h realh co uk> wrote:
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 at 18:42, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

[vs virtual method slot]

The syntax for a signal is different: the token before the `::` separator is the type name, as opposed to the structure name; so, it's `GtkButton::clicked`, and `GListModelInterface::get_item()`.

When I was talking about "type name" here, I meant the GType name, since signals are a feature of the GType type system, not a C type concept.

OK. And with the convention to use `typedef struct _StructName StructName`, in the annotation you wouldn't include the leading underscore in the annotation, right?

Typedefs are resolved, so: no. Use the same type name you'd use in a cast.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.