Non-abstract interface methods

In C it seems possible to define a GInterface with default method implementations (by setting the function pointer slots in the interface's default_init function). In C you can even have public functions that look like a method but don't have a virtual function slot.

The first case is supported in recent versions of Java etc, but the latter would only be possible with a static method and explicit use of "this".

Should I assume that both of these cases are unsupported in gi and likely to break if I try to bind the API to a higher level language?