Re: [Gimp-web] [New here] I would like to offer my help!

Howdy!

We have a few different web properties that are handled a little
differently.

Primarily we have https://www.gimp.org which is the main website people
usually find.
This site is currently a static website built using the Pelican generator
(Python 3 right now).
The repo for the website is here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/gimp-web

I would like to migrate this to use Hugo (https://gohugo.io) instead.
We (pixls.us) keep a base Hugo template handy using Bootstrap:
https://gitlab.com/pixlsus/hugo-bootstrap-bare

I would take time to familiarize yourself with the repo and to ask/propose
any questions on the issue tracker there (for maximum visibility).

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 12:47 AM CristoDCGomez via gimp-web-list <