[Gimp-web] [New here] I would like to offer my help!

Hello everyone!

My name is Cristopher Caamana, I'm a front-end engineer with 9 years of
experiencie in web development. I just entered again to check the
documentation and I noticed that the website may need some help with UX, UI
and some web development.

I've trying to find if there is any guideline for the website, brand guide,
or something related to it (I just followed wiki links, and that's why I'm
here). If there is such information, can you help me with the links?

I read that the project is open to external help, so if you are interested
I can start with an analysis of the current website and propose a plan for
update it.

Greetings!