Re: [Gimp-web] registry.gimp.org

Hello Carlos!

The site registry.gimp.org has been considered defunct for some time now.
We don't really have any interest in keeping/maintaining it as it was.

Instead, Jehan and some others have been working on integrating the
functionality into a plugin system for GIMP that can be invoked directly
from the program (and viewed as a web page).  There needs to be some work
done in this regard and we would certainly love the help!  Could you
possibly check in on IRC at #GIMP (on gimpnet)?

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 1:47 PM Carlos Gili via gimp-web-list <