[Gimp-web] registry.gimp.org

Hello everybody,

My name is Carlos Gili and I'm a WEB Developer.

I've just noticed that the site registry.gimp.org is down, and I'm willing to take over the task of keeping
and maintaining it.

I've just downloaded the static version of the site from the Git and I'm starting to check, clean and
sanitize it, after checking it, we will try to modernize it somehow.

We do have all the infrastructure required for such task, and we won't be asking almost anything from your
side, except perhaps a propper DNS pointer to an specific IP Address. We will notify you when a beta version
of the site is online so you can check it BEFORE adding the pointer in your DNSs.
For obvious security reasons, we won't install or configure mail services on any of the servers, and we won't
be sending mails to noone.
Also, we won't be using ANY CMS, either Free or Commercial, because all CMSs are succeptible to exploits and
most of them have backdoors and/or Tracking code (spetially WordPress).

If you have any suggestions about anything, please let me know

Best Regards

Carlos Gili