Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-developer] Alexandre Prokoudine attacks on GIMP critics around the Web

Fine with me.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 5:43 PM Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 7:35 PM Niccolo Brogi <nkkollaw gmail com> wrote:

Not so, I listened to what you said. Like I said many times, I change my
mind like a flag in the middle of the storm, and you do have a positive
attitude to not stop this natural process of mine.

You ended your reply with "you were a dick",

1. He didn't end his reply with that. The word was in the middle of his
email.

2. He said "it was a dick move", he didn't call you one.

If you continue this well established pattern of knowingly misrepresenting
what people tell you, I'm afraid we will have to force-end this
conversation.

Alex

I said that I have 3 more. It's 4 or us so far, then.

--
Niccolo.