Re: [Gimp-web] Gimp 2.8 download

Hi Steve,

The official download location is on the website:
https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
The latest version will be 2.8.20.

Can you try with that version, and then we can start troubleshooting what
it might be?
Also - you may have better luck asking this on the GIMP-user list (this
list is about the website).

pat

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:40 PM stephen burton via gimp-web-list <