Re: [Gimp-web] Gimp is unusable

8 апр. 2015 г. 1:08 пользователь "me2you 1004" написал:

I just finally got Gimp uninstalled, and wanted to write
to tell you how mad I am at the h\ell you put me through
for the past two days.

Hey me2you,

I'm sorry to hear you had bad experience with GIMP and its website.

Unfortunately your email lacked any vital information required to
understand how we could improve installers and/or the website. E.g.:

1. Your operating system and its version?
2. Particular keywords you expected to find at gimp.org to navigate?

Thanks!

Alex