Re: [Gimp-web] Drupal vulnerability... (registry.gimp.org)

Hi Ingo!

I'm CC'ing the list as your email came in off-list.

I completely understand, and was somewhat aware that you were winding
things down. :)

At the moment, I was wondering if there would be a way to 'freeze' the
current state of the registry as a static site, and to leave it in place
for the time being?  This way the registry itself can stay online (though
not-functional for dynamic use), until we can find a new
home/leader/implementation that makes the most sense moving forward.

I know there was some discussion around how best to utilize it moving
forward, and I have some thoughts around this that I'll detail in a later
email.

For now, I will go investigate what might be required to generate a static
site to de-couple the registry from Drupal so we can avoid any issues with
vulnerabilities for the time being.

Oh, and thank you, thank you, thank you for maintaining it for so long! :)

pat

On Thu Nov 13 2014 at 11:09:28 AM Ingo Lütkebohle <iluetkeb gmail com>