Re: [Gimp-web] Become official Mirror

Glad to hear that :) Please provide exact URLs so we could add them.
Also, where is your server located geographically?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:16 PM, GIMPER <mail gimper net> wrote:
Hi all,

We ( would like to become an official mirror of We
checked out some other mirrors, and they don't seem to be all update, which
is why we would like to have access directly to via rsync.

Also it would be great if we could get some "official love" and be linked

We would be very glad to hear from you.

Gunter Grodotzki
gimp-web-list mailing list
gimp-web-list gnome org