Re: [Gimp-web] Proposed gimp tutorial

Could someone with a better grasp of the material chime in to help iron
this out so that we can possibly include it as either a tutorial or wiki
material?  I have to confess to not being familiar enough with the material
to be able to add anything meaningful beyond helping to translate to the
proper format for inclusion on wgo. :)