Re: [Gimp-web] Proposed gimp tutorial

Stephen,

Just a couple of notes.  There are some concerns about the introduction of
the term "macro" in the tutorial and the sense with which it's used.

Also, saul has asked me to relay to you: "have him look into the
DIR-SEPARATOR constant. Using it would obviate about half of his code."

If you can take a look at DIR-SEPARATOR to see if perhaps it can help
streamline things a bit, that would be great.  I'm also hoping others might
be able to chime in with other suggestions as well.

There is a consideration of moving this to the wiki as opposed to wgo as
well.