Re: [Gimp-web] Proposed gimp tutorial

If you want to keep it in a word processor, I can just translate it from
there.

You can also use google docs if you want to share it with my acct through
there.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013, Stephen Kiel wrote:

Pat,

That sounds great.  I will plan to write in a word processor (with a spell
checker) & then dump it into bluefish to add the html tags.  If that works
it should make the whole authoring process pretty straightforward.  I would
prefer to stay in a word processor form rough to final draft & minimize
editing of the html for of the document in order to avoid accidentally
goofing up the closures.

I am on my way out of town for a couple of days as well, I will touch base
again when I get closer to a finished tutorial.

Thanks,

Stephen

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Pat David <patdavid gmail com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'patdavid gmail
com');>
wrote:

Just stick to clean, plain HTML and you should be fine. Style inline if
you want, I'll move it to an external style sheet anyway.

You can publish screen grabs if gimp non problem I believe. Someone may
correct me.

I'll be out of town for a few days, but just hit me up when you're ready
for testing.

--
pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net