Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-docs] Proposed gimp tutorial
- From: Roman Joost <romanofski gimp org>
- To: Stephen Kiel <snick kiel gmail com>
- Cc: gimp-web-list gnome org, gimp-docs-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-docs] Proposed gimp tutorial
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:34:37 +1000
Take a look at the attached documents and scripts. Let me know if this idea
is something that sounds interesting. The *.odt format files are open
office writer format.
the best way to go with this is to become a maintainer of your content.
That means, you'll need to learn how to provide your tutorials as:
* patches for the gimp-web module
(https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-web) to add your tutorials to
the current website
* update them if necessary
* provide them in a format compatible with gimp-web
At the moment a lot of people on the project only have limited spare.
That means, that a small group needs to maintain a lot of resources. If
you can learn and start maintain your content in a compatible way with
our current infrastructure, it'll be very helpful.
That'll also put you in the position to move the documentation forward -
perhaps towards a way that makes it easier for new contributors to join?
I hope that summary helps.
email: romanofski gimp org
] [Thread Prev