Re: [Gimp-web] The downloads page could use a bit more hinting about what to click on

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Scott Ritchie wrote:
Here is an email I got from my mother:

--

Scott – I was looking online at drawing techniques when I found that
someone recommended GIMP.  GIMP is  which is supposed to be an open

wikiHow – install GIMP

Scott, I'm not sure what it has to do with gimp.org at all. We don't
maintain wikihow.

first website
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

This one is an older website. People shouldn't end up there at all these days.

second website
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

This is the recommend location for downloading, and for Windows users
we don't show MD5 or stuff. The download link is quite obvious.

It _could_ be a button indeed. Something to work on in due time.

Alexandre