[Gimp-web] GIMP - Mirror

Dears,

Hope this email finds to in good health.

This is in reference to adding mirror to the GIMP. I am in the final stage
of my website where I will be providing information and download of the open
source softwares. I would like to request to add this esteemed utility
(GIMP) to my website and providing the download for it as well. This is
subject to duly providing all the links to your official website
www.gimp.org on my website. I believe this will benefit GIMP as well as my
website.

Happy to discuss more about any of your requirement.

Thanks & regards.

Nadeem Ahmed.