Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-developer] changes in the mailing list etiquette

Hello Alexandre.

Code of conduct is concise enough and quite understandable. Neat, clean, perfect.

If you don't mind one comment I'd just have written "Stick to plain text" instead of "Stick to standards"
(which besides is a plural form while what is requested leaves only one option, which I'm perfectly fine
with, that said.)

Kind regards,
Vince C.

Hi,

We've just introduced a short code of conduct for all of our mailing
lists instead of the long netiquette guidelines we used to have.

Please read it at http://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html.

The changes take effect immediately.

Alexandre Prokoudine, on behalf of the GIMP team