Re: [Gimp-web] Website

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Jamie <jamie jckcreations com> wrote:
> Hi we would like to help completely revamp the website, jck creations are a website and graphic design company we use gimp alongside adobe software for some off our clients and would like to help completely revamp this website can anyone help us do that.

Hi Jamie,

Sorry about the lack of immediate replies.

We had a design mockup that was considerably close to what we'd like
to have. Unfortunately that's where it ended so far.

We will be glad to work with whoever gets this done :) Be it
collaboration with that other designer or work done inside one
company.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org