Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP Site "redising" or no.

Kasim,

As both GIMP and Inkscape teams member *personally* I strongly
disagree with the idea of using Inkscape's website design. It's going
to water down both Inkscape's and GIMP's branding.

The idea of a network, however, is sound.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org