Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP Site "redising" or no.

I'm sorry, what's this about? (I was carbon copied.) Is the Gimp website going through a redesign?

Cheers,
Hine (duckgoesoink)

On Feb 17, 2012, at 5:31 AM, ValessioBrito wrote:

It can be a crazy idea, but it makes sense.

Why not use a layout similar to the network of libre graphics?

Then I thought of following the path of inkscape[1] in both sites
would use a new item "libre graphics" to the top link between the two
applications open.

In the future other free platforms could go that route.

It would be a reduction of work; creates an alliance between the
largest free platforms; As if that comes up for a "Libre Graphics
Suite".

I made a mount quickly[2], change the colors, content and logo.

[1] http://en.dev.inkscape.org/
[2] http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/7264/gimpclone.jpg

--
://ValessioBrito.info