Re: [Gimp-user] ERROR: configuration_data.set10 got unknown keyword arguments "Description"

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 2:20 AM Pei JIA via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Thank you very much... I made some progress, but there are still some *test
errors*:

                  FAIL            0.18s   (exit status 255 or signal 127
SIGinvalid)>>> MALLOC_PERTURB_=13
BABL_PATH=......babl-0.1.92/builddir/extensions

These parts of your error log indicate that there might be memory
corruption/unititialized memory use problems. However, all the tests
pass on my machines, also when run under valgrind which should report
on the same type of issues as MALLOC_PERTURB_ does.

/pippin