[Gimp-user] "Reload all previews" in Document History does not work.

Hi everyone,

I'm running GIMP 2.10.24 on a Mac, and I'm looking for some advice. The
Recreate Preview button at the bottom of my Document History window does
not work as documented. According to the tool-tip for the button,
Shift-click is supposed to "Reload all previews", but that does not in fact
seem to work. Could someone please advise me on how to fix this?

I have only just joined this mailing list, and it is possible that I'm
asking a question that has been asked and answered many times. I know that
can be annoying for list regulars. Is the list archived anywhere in
searchable format?

Best wishes, ZAL.