Re: [Gimp-user] Canvas Size on Crop

On Thursday 21 October 2021 16:21:44 Liam R E Quin wrote:

On Wed, 2021-10-20 at 21:58 -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 01:36:15AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Tuesday 19 October 2021 21:23:50 Cliff Pratt via gimp-user-list
wrote:

It is just broken.  Everytime I use it it defaults to 62pts and it
refuses to change.

I think you are saying that gimp is not saving tool options on exit?

If so that's controlled by a setting in edit/preferences.

Liam
gimp 2.8 on stretch here. Running from command line gets me a screen
full+ of errors about gegl's cache size can't be set, naming a different
hex address for each error. I was able to enable saveing tools on exit,
which was not checked. But was unable to open a gegl selection dialog. I
did not have a sacrificial image loaded. Are these errors and results
normal for 2.8?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)