Re: [Gimp-user] Problem with paintbrush tool

Hi Judy!

I suspect that you have the wrong kind of painting dynamics selected:

https://i.imgur.com/bBmuCUk.png

Please click on the icon to the left of the selected area and choose
"Dynamics Off" in the dropdown list.

Please note that if you use a graphic tablet (Wacom etc.), this will
disable pen pressure. If you only use a mouse, you should be fine.

Alex