Re: [Gimp-user] Leica D-Lux 7 RAW Support

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:49:18AM -0500, H Baird wrote:
I have GIMP 2.10.28. I request that support for converting Leica D-Lux 7 RWL
RAW format be included with GIMP.

Regards, Hal

GIMP directly does _NOT_ convert ANY raw format. It uses darktable or
rawtherapee for this.

https://www.darktable.org/
https://rawtherapee.com/

So install one of these two tools and cross your fingers...

https://www.darktable.org/resources/camera-support/ (your camera is
absent but the earlier is present, try use it anyway)

for rawtherapee I did not find the camera support list. Try install it
and see if it works for you.

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa