[Gimp-user] Question about if VPAT accessibility-related documentation is available for GIMP please?

Hello and greetings,

I was wondering if there is any VPAT accessibility-related documentation available for the GIMP software
product please, and if so, can you please e-mail me a PDF copy of the documentation, or alternatively,
provide a link to said documentation?  Our organization is interested in downloading GIMP, but as part of our
internal documentation and requirements process, we are required to create a VPAT or a GPAT document, for
disability accessibility purposes, before we are able to download and install any licenses for new software.

Please advise, thanks,

Jay Little
jay little bep gov<mailto:jay little bep gov>